6. An AA group ought never endorse, finance or lend the AA name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property and prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
10. Alcoholics Anonymous has no opinion on outside issues; hence the AA name ought never be drawn into public controversy.Reprinted with permission from AA World Services, Inc.
Saint Paul Intergroup has in keeping with these traditions provided the information on this site as a service to its members. The links on this site do not imply endorsement, or affiliation with any of these organizations or products.
- Do you like the site?
- Do you hate the site?
- Did you find an error?
- Is there a broken link?
- Is there a spelling error?
- Did you find an omission?
- Do you have a suggestion?
- Is something unreadable because of a color vision deficiency?
The web servant worked many hours to design this site, and takes many more hours to maintain the service notices and events on the site.
Comments and questions may be eMailed to the web servant. Let him know how you feel.